SWIFFT meetings are conducted by video conference, you are welcome to attend.
- Notes from the 2017 video conferences
- Video conference - new agenda items The next Video conference is scheduled for Thursday 27 April 2017 'Victorian Threatened Species Protection Initiative - case studies'
SWIFFT Video Conferences in 2017
- Thursday 2 February 2017 - Digital resources - biodiversity conservation
- Thursday 27 April 2017 - Threatened Species Protection Initiative - case studies *
- Thursday 27 July 2017 - Local Government conservation management inc. roadside vegetation.
- Thursday 26 October 2017 - Indigenous knowledge of ecology
Videoconference venues start 9.45am
- Ararat - DELWP Office, Old Shire Offices, Barkly St, Video Conference Room. Contact Felicity Christian 5355 0531 or Una Allender 0419 891 920
- Ballarat State Public Offices Level 4 Video conferencing room, 402 to 406 Mair St Ballarat - Contact Craig Whiteford 03 5336 6874
- Bairnsdale - 574 Main St DELWP Office Video Conference Room (Ground floor Rm 02) - Contact Mick Bramwell 5152 0450 or Faye Bedford 5152 0400.
- Benalla - DELWP Office, 89 Sydney Rd. Room 13 Video Conference Room. Contact Dave Smith 5761 1514
- Bendigo - Video Conference Room, Epsom, DELWP offices Room 3 - Contact Peter Johnson 54304358
- Colac DELWP Offices Level 00 Room 2 Video conference Room 83-85 Gellibrand St Colac. Contact Sylvia van der Peet PV Apollo Bay 5237 2509 or Mick Baker 5233 5572.
- Geelong DELWP Offices, Corio Bay Room, 4th floor - Contact Nathan McDonald, 52263897 or 0417051032
- Hamilton - PVI Mt Napier Rd Hamilton Video conference Room - Contact Yvonne Ingeme or for phone bookings Reto Zollinger 55730900
- Horsham - "Titree" Video Conference Room Level 1 Rm 02 Horsham VIDA - Contact Pauline Rudolph 53620754
- Heywood / Portland - DELWP Office 12 Murray St Heywood - Contact 5527 0444. (Evelyn Nicholson local host).
- Irymple / Mildura Lvl 00 Rm 01/Video Conference Room Irymple Koorlong Ave - Shirley Wagstaff 5051 4500
- Melbourne - Arthur Rylah Institute - Level 02 Room 301 - Contact Arn Tolsma 94508645 or Brad Farmilo 9450 8618 regarding ARI participation.
- Melbourne - CBD - DELWP Head Office 8 Nicholson St, Level 5 Room 6 - Contact Vanessa Craigie (03) 9637 9851
- Melbourne - Knoxfield, DELWP Office; 609-621 Burwood Highway Knoxfield - Contact Luke Smith, (03) 9210 9379
- Orbost - DELWP 171-173 Nicholson St Level 1 Room 01. Contact Marc Perri 5161 1326.
- Traralgon - 71 Hotham St DELWP Office Video Conference Room - Contact Kylie Singleton 5172 2123
- Warrnambool - Video Conference Room DELWP Office Henna St Warrnambool - Contact Mandy Watson on 03 5561 9961
- Wodonga Video Conference Lvl 00 Rm 01 DELWP Wodonga 1 McKoy St - Contact Glen Johnson 02 6043 7924
- Yarram DELWP Level 2 Room 4. 310 Commercial Rd. Contact Susan Taylor 03 5183 9104
For the SWIFFT location convenors see Guidelines, to assist the above convenors or some one deputising for them with the key points for conducting the conference from their location
You are welcome to attend the SWIFFT videoconference, if you are new to the videoconference please advise the appropriate office contact of your attendance. There is also some limited capacity to arrange phone links if you contact Craig Whiteford several days before.
SWIFFT video conference - new agenda items see details about the next Video conference